September 20, 2011

SUPER Random Moments of July

This is going to be the most random post, I can already tell.

Here are some random moments from July I would like to document.

First, I superglued my finger to this random gem thing I was trying to fix... 
Before...
 After... (about half an hour later! That hurt! Haha)
 While Trent was at work, I decorated his car (well my car, but he had taken my car to work that day, so I guess I decorated my own car) on the 2 year anniversary of our first date! Wahoo!
 We saw a 3 wheeled car...
 We stopped by the Ferrari dealership to check on Trent's dream car :)
 I found my dream home! mmmmm.... Gotta have it. (Sorry if this is your house)
 We watched the world cup with our projector on the wall 
 I made brownies, and they came out looking like this... what the?!
 We played lots of our new favorite game together, Quiddler!
(I can tell this month was before our days of BYU... We actually had fun!)
and finally...
I came home one day from work and it was POURING! And it was like RIGHT above us, because I heard this big BANG and our house shook! The lightning had to have hit within a few feet of us, if not our apartment! And then Trent came home and we were watching it out the window, and this happened! It makes me laugh, but a little embarrassing...
Well anyways! Those were our undocumented, now documented, random moments of July ;)

1 comment: