April 11, 2012

Latest Post of the Century...

Well Happy Easter everyone!
Speaking of holidays, uh, the last time I updated my blog was Christmas.
I always told myself I wasn’t going to be one of those people that goes forever without updating their blog, but here I am. Whatever.
So anyways… I still have more to say about Christmas, haha.
My mom was so cute and did the 12 Days of Christmas for us.
It was so fun and cute I couldn’t let it slip from my blog!
Before December started she gave us 12 presents, (as well as supplied us with a tree!) so it was fun to have lots of gifts under our tree to start the Christmas season. Every day we got a cute Christmas story and a gift (usually food!)
Here are some pics :)
Cute huh? 
And here was my family’s Christmas card, Brady Bunch style
 Anyways, Merry Christmas & Happy Easter! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment