April 28, 2012

Update

Other random things lately (like forEVER ago)
probably not even worth posting anymore cause it's so old!
but better late than never right??

(WAY back when... haha) We went to a BYU game to watch Trent’s home teaching companion (Noah Hartsock) play some ball!
After a million and a half computer issues and headaches and hours of frustration, we made the plunge and both got new Macs. Best decision we’ve ever made (besides getting married of course). Love them!
My new motto: Once you get a Mac, you’ll never go back. 
haha dork!
Trent’s mom and sister came to stay with us for a night! We love when someone is willing to come stay with us! We all went bowling :)
(Take note: the first round, I tied my husband. Next round, not so much)
We have stayed with my siblings a couple times while my mom & matt go out of town. And I must admit, being the mommy of six isn’t so bad after all! We had lots of fun with them. We had lots of good food, (eight people eat a LOT more than two people!),
did lots of hair,
Melissa even did my hair and had us be in a “pageant,” haha
Trent used the snowblower,
went to the Treehouse,
I ran home (uphill! In the snow!),
as I was trying to ask Siri if Nate had a girlfriend, she said…
and Amy and I snuck away for some shopping, took lots of pictures, and did some crafts (see my melted crayon art post!)
Besides all these fun-filled adventures, our life mostly consists of school, work, school, school, writing multiple annoying 10 page papers, and more school.

No comments:

Post a Comment