July 31, 2011

4th of July in Vernal!


For the 4th of July, Trent's family always gets together in Vernal. It's their big holiday, which I think is so fun! People flew in (or drove in) from Washington, Idaho, and Texas!

So we went to the Parade on the 4th of July...




Played with cute Rome & Ryann a lot...

Haha I love this pic


Took family pictures, Played games, Hung out, Talked with Fam, and
played “Tippage!”
Every year Trent's family has this grand basketball tournament. It's their own little twist off the game Horse. This year we had 32 players! And his Uncle Les thinks of random names for everyone and makes T-shirts for us all!

Storm Bringer & Nat Geo :)


Normally it takes a while to get enough letters to get someone out, but not this year. I was out in a good five minutes. The first one out of everyone, how sad. Only cause Justin was behind me though... I didn't do that bad last year I promise! Haha. So I got the Billboard Award. Trent, on the other hand, was SINKING EVERY shot. I'm not kidding, he had to have shot like a 95%, he did SO good!! After a turn of events, he ended up getting 3rd place. Still great! He made me look a little better, haha.








Me with my DumDum's and them with their awards, haha! (Sorry, it's a pic of a pic...)

Then we watched the Vernal Firework Show! This is Trent's favorite holiday, and we both love the fireworks! We decided we want to put on our own big firework show some year!


So thanks you cute Crane's for the fun weekend!

And the good thing about Vernal (haha) is that the sunsets are always beautiful :)


No comments:

Post a Comment