July 31, 2011

Trip to IKEA, haha!

So funny story... In May Trent and I went to IKEA to get some furniture for our new apartment. We weren't really thinking and took my little car. We ended up getting four huge SUPER heavy six foot long boxes that had our cabinets in them. Then we got three other shelves and some other things. I was determined we were going to fit it all in my car, so after a while we finally did! The driver's seat was like a foot away from the steering wheel, so I got nominated to drive. So Trent shoved me in there and shut the door, and then squeezed himself somehow in the back seat (may or may not have been legal). There were so many boxes in the way that were on top of him i couldn't see him, and I could barely hear him! I was laughing so hard the whole way!!! Every now and then a faint voice would say "Where are we??!" haha. So we drove all the way from Draper to Provo, and I couldn't see a THING on the right side of the car, scary! But we arrived safely and when I opened the back door, this is how I found Trent. I just about died laughing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment