October 6, 2012

Be the Happiest Person You Know!!

I was driving down the street one day and I don't know why I was thinking about this, but I was thinking about who is the happiest person I know. After thinking about it for a minute, it suddenly dawned on me.. "I think I am the happiest person I know!" 
Sure I have hard times, bad moments & bad days, but overall I am just so lucky to have the best husband ever, and be healthy, have the gospel, an amazing family, and to have the life I do (although it has been anything but easy).
So something for you all to think about - my words of wisdom of the day are to...
Are you?? 
And if you are not, who is the happiest person you know?
And what makes them happy?
 Then try to implement one of those characteristics more into your life and do something this week that makes you HAPPY!
I sound like a counselor or something... haha, but really- Just be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment