August 21, 2011

< July 9 > Trent's Birthday!

Recognize this little fella?! It's Trent!! Haha I found this picture up at his mom's house in Wyoming and thought it was just the cutest thing ever, isn't he the most adorable little one?!?

I hope our boys look like this!


My handsome hubby turned 25 this last month! It was fun to celebrate with him - we celebrated the whole weekend!



We had a fun little shopping spree at Bed Bath & Beyond to get the things we still needed, thanks to all you that gave us gift cards :) Then we went to Outback for his birthday dinner, thanks Bo & Kayla! We have been having fun trying to use our wedding gift cards! We hadn't been there for way too long and forgot how yummy it was, MMMMM!!! Best steak of our lives!



For his birthday present, I gave him a gift card to do the surfing simulator at the new Provo Beach Resort!



So we gathered some family & friends and ended up having a little birthday party, haha. Who said you can't have birthday parties still!? Anyways, it was so fun because Trent's Dad Randy & Ann came into town, so they were there, my mom came down & brought my brothers, and then my cousin Nate came down, and Nick of course!



Randy & Ann, my mom, and I were there to watch and we decided we would have paid just to be able to watch! It was SO funny. We were laughing so hard! It was just funny at first because they didn't have the hang of it, so they would fall and then the water would just sweep them out the back!


This is Riley doing a faceplant, it makes me laugh every time so I just had to put it up.
Haha I could watch those videos all day! (FYI: The material under the water was foam, so when they fell it didn't hurt that bad. So it's okay for me to think these are way funny :) haha)



Trent breaking out the 360's!






Such a fun day! They had some good falls but had so much fun, and we had some good laughs! Yay!

Happy birthday babe!

I just think the world of Trent! He is the greatest husband I could ever ask for. We have so much fun being together every day. Love you sweetheart!!! xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment