June 13, 2011

I Caved...

The truth is I should have started a blog a long time ago.
Just never did.
But here it is.
Now that we're married, it seems illegal not to have a blog!
So here it is.
It is more for me than anyone else, more like a journal since I don't remember the last time I wrote in my journal.
I have been wanting to start one since we got engaged, but haha. Yeah right! And ever since we got married and settled into married life, the only thing holding me back was that I couldn't think of a good name!! Stupid right? But finally I thought of "A Slice of Our Life" (partly stolen from my great grandma's autobiography, thanks grandma)
So if you care to know what is going on in Trent & I's world... Here is...
A Slice of Our Life!

(Oh and thank you to my uncle Donny for giving us our celebrity name long ago... Trentalie :) haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment