June 21, 2011

New Hair!!!

I DID IT!! I finally got up the courage to cut my hair :) I have been wanting to for about 2 years now, but somebody had to rope me into marrying him and I wanted long hair for my wedding, so anyways here we are! What do ya think!? I like it, so I guess I don't care what you all think :) haha just kidding, I do care. 
And BIG thanks to Katie Johnson!! She is seriously AMAZING! I don't let anyone touch my hair anymore except for her. She does such a good job! She is in Draper, if anyone wants the best haircut of their life from the cutest funnest girl ever, let me know! (And currently single for all you single men reading this haha) Not only did she set me up with the love of my life, but is the best hair go to girl in the world :) Thanks Katie! I owe my life to you! haha

1 comment: